Since its founding 2001, designer Hiroki Nakamura's Visvim has built an extremely dedicated cult following. With a laser focus on crafting unique and high quality "future vintage" garments, Visvim has gained international acclaim over the past two decades for their unique perspective and exceptional design.
Not limited strictly to workwear or couture, they produce Folkwear, inspired by regional and historical manufacturing techniques from mud-dyeing to crocheting, with collections that build off of each previous year and develop holistically, season after season.
An immaculate blend of workwear and sportswear, Visvim's Yardline Down Jacket is your best friend on chilly evenings and cold mornings out. Featuring a lightweight down lining, adjustable drawstring waist, stand collar, and multiple layers of extremely soft and wind resistant fabrics, it's a great shell to add on as the last element of an outfit, fitting easily over light jackets and vests, as well as any knitwear or shirting you may throw at it.
Function is only the half of it though - with full custom Visvim embroidery in a highly complex gold and white thread on the front and across the back, as well as white double snap cuffs, and a gorgeous copper brown rayon lining through the body and sleeves. The front also has two handwarmer pockets, perfect for warming your hands or hiding a few small objects away.
The body is made from a 76% wool and 24% linen blend fabric, that's soft and moves easily, with the very best of wool's wind resistance and thermoregulation paired with linen's structure and drape. Inside, sandwiched between the body and lining is a lightweight down fill with a 93% down / 7% feather ratio, that does a stellar job keeping you comfortably unbothered by any wind or low temperatures.
Fits true to size. Dry clean only.
- 76% wool / 24% linen body
- 100% rayon lining
- 100% cotton trims
- 93:7 down to feather ratio fill
- Embroidered chest and back
- Full zip
- Stand collar
- Two external pockets
- Snap cuffs
- True to size
- Dry clean only
- Custom woven labels
- Designed in Japan
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Kyle wears a size 2
Kyle's sizing specs are:
5' 11" and 165lbs
36" chest and 32" waist
Fits true to size. Dry clean only.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.