Viberg is best known for their stitchdown boots, but Brett has spent considerable time and effort in building out a Goodyear welt production line, including a rare set of machines to channel the insoles. As with all Viberg boots, every step is done by hand in their factory in Victoria, BC.
Their side-zip boot is a sleek boot with a snug fit, giving the appearance of a pull-on with easier access. We chose a combination of a buttery soft waxed brown kangaroo with a Dainite sole for a clean look and low maintenance.
The last for these is based on a vintage Argentinian riding boot, with a slightly larger heel cup to accommodate the side-zip.
Take one-half size smaller than your Brannock size. If you have wide feet, take your Brannock size.
- Waxy Kangaroo upper, tanned in Italy
- Side Zip boot
- 41464 last (2050 last with larger heelcup)
- Goodyear construction
- Channeled insole
- Partially structured toe
- Natural midsole edges
- Brass zipper with brown tape
- Dainite sole and heel
- Kip lining
- Take one-half size smaller than your Brannock size
- Made in Victoria, BC, Canada
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.