Manufactured in Japan on highly specialized sock knitting machines, under the watchful eye of operators with decades of experience maintaining and overseeing them. Arch support is knit into the middle of the foot ensuring a secure, anatomical fit, while the toe and sole are knit with a plush terry interior for added comfort.
These are knit up with a 50/50 blend of cotton and acrylic, resulting in an even balance of softness and durability. This sock set features one pair of olive drab camouflage socks and one set of mottled safety orange socks.
Size medium fits US sizes 6-9. Size large fits US sizes 9.5-12.
Wash cold, hang dry for longest life, but you can throw them in the dryer and they'll be just fine.
- 50% cotton 50% acrylic
- 10" height
- Medium fits US 6-9
- Large fits US 9.5-12
- 2 pairs per box
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.