At the first glance, the new Ooe Yofukuten Railroad Jacket looks like just about any other chore coat, albeit with that signature perfect OA fit. Dig into the details, and you'll see it is truly a product of Japan's best makers.
The pattern is a vintage style A-line with narrow shoulders and seamless sides. The combination sleeve is constructed with a set-in front, and raglan rear for mobility and comfort. Selvedge 9.5oz ecru denim is used for the body, with wobble shank removable buttons up the front. The cuffs have a two-prong button for security.
A period-correct chin-strap collar prevents hot coals from falling down the front of your jacket; while a full compliment of pockets hold all your goods. The cigarette pocket can be used for other things, such as chewing gum, hand sanitizer, or a collection of small rocks.
As with all Ooe Yofukuten products, this is the work of just two people from design through production, start to finish. Ryo and Hiro cut and sew these in their workshop in Ichinomiya, just north of Nagoya, Japan.
TRuns small; we recommend sizing up 1 size. Wash cold, hang dry.
- 9.5oz ecru selvage denim
- Washed and dried; no significant shrinkage expected with cold wash and hang dry
- Chin strap collar
- Watch & pencil pocket
- Cigarette pocket
- Inside pocket
- Wobble shank gilt buttons up the front
- Two prong gilt buttons on the cuff
- Cut by Ryohei, sewn by Hiro Yofukuten in Ichinomiya, Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Runs small; we recommend sizing up 1 size.
Washed and dried; no significant shrinkage expected with cold wash and hang dry.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - Free shipping
Orders over $150 - Free shipping
Orders under $150 - Flat rate of $8 shipping
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.