This is a pre-order item.
PRE-ORDER: $450 DEPOSIT / $750 FULL PRICE
View our Wesco pre-order terms and conditions
We require a $450 deposit to start production on your boots, and $325 is due when your boots are ready to ship.
Following two of our favorite and most successful collaborations of all time, we put a pair of Axe Breaker Boots on one side of a teleporter and a pair of Van Cleef Boots on the opposite side and then hit the switch. After the very scientific dust cleared from the very scientific resulting explosion, all that was left were these new Day Breaker Boots, and for some reason, a perfect clone of our Wesco sales rep, Chris Warren.
The Day Breaker Boots are much like the Axe Breakers that came before it. Starting with their Hendrik as a template, they're built on the MP1339 last with one less heel lift than usual. Seven brass eyelets lace up the Horween Natural Essex undyed vegetable-tanned leather uppers. The brogue cap toes are held down with two rows of double stitching, a theme echoed with the four row stitching on the quarter.
Leather kilties and rawhide laces are included, and as always, these are made in the USA, at Wesco's family-owned factory in Scappoose, Oregon.
NOTE: This leather is undyed - there will be natural variations in color, texture and grain, and there may be small marks, nicks, spots on the boots which we consider normal.
The MP1339 last that these are built on runs narrow, so the E width wears like a D. Take one-half size smaller than your Brannock size.
- Horween Natural Essex undyed vegetable tanned leather
- Leather will darken and patina dramatically with wear
- Stitchdown construction
- Boots are resoleable and rebuildable by Wesco
- 7" height
- Vibram #700 sole
- 7 brass eyelets
- Spring steel shanks
- Kilties included
- Motor Patrol 1339 last
- Rawhide leather laces
- Choose 0.5 size smaller than Brannock device size
- Runs narrow, E width wears like a D width
- Made in USA
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Built on the Wesco MP1339 last
The MP1339 last that these are built on runs narrow, so the E width wears like a D.
Choose 0.5 size smaller than your Brannock device size.
Choose the same size as your Red Wing Iron Ranger or Alden Barrie last size.
Choose 0.5 size larger than as your Viberg 2030 last size.
Custom sizing available for sizes and widths not available immediately above.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.