Founded in 1998, Manifattura Ceccarelli is a seriously impressive outdoor apparel label. The in-house brand of an Italian garment factory that used to produce goods for Filson, Manifattura Ceccarelli was born out of the passion of its founder, Giuliano Ceccarelli, whose experience in technical apparel is matched only by his passion for nature and the outdoors.
Using the highest quality, most ethically sourced materials - from sustainably harvested 90/10 goose down fill, to virgin wool from sheep that are never subjected to mulesing - then designed and tailored to near perfection, Manifattura Ceccarelli produces some of the best jackets we've ever seen.
The Fisherman parka is an exceptional rain shell and cold weather parka, an essential component in any layering kit during cold times. With four snap closure front pockets, you've got options for where to keep your hands. Inside, three zip pockets give you some space for small, precious goods (like gum, a knife, or 8-12 tiny bottles of fireball) & on the back, two large waterproof pockets can be used to shelter away larger and less essential goods, like a sandwich maybe.
The New Fisherman Parka features a deep green body made from a heavy, 100% cotton waxed canvas. The hardy waxed treatment that the fabric undergoes prior imbues the jacket with an exceptional resistance to wind and water. Waxed canvas like this also has some of our very favorite patina over time.
Not quite as intense as the goose down jackets offered by Manifattura Ceccarelli, the jacket interior is a 100% pure virgin wool, sourced from Sheep that are not subjected to mulesing, a treatment in which a large portion of the sheep's skin on its hindquarters is removed to prevent wool growth. Wool, especially wool of this quality, is the OG technical material - insulating, water-resistant, hygroscopic (meaning it will absorb water or sweat from your body to stop you from being wet), and able to insulate and regulate heat even when wet.
Fits true to size - choose the size closest to your actual chest size. If you're in between sizes, choose the larger size. Spot clean or dry clean only.
- 100% waxed cotton outer
- Water-resistant exterior
- 100% pure virgin wool padding
- Bemberg 100% cupro sleeve and quilted body lining
- Adjustable cuffs
- Raglan sleeves
- YKK heavy two-way zips
- Four external front pockets
- Three internal zip pockets
- Two external rear pockets
- Custom branded snaps
- Leather hood drawstrings
- Internal leather waist drawstring
- Two rear pockets
- Custom labels
- Spot clean only
- True to size
- Made in Italy
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size Medium
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Fits true to size - choose the size closest to your actual chest size. If you're in between sizes - choose the larger size. Spot clean or dry clean only.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.