Warehouse & Co came about in 1995 as the final members of the Osaka 5, the collective responsible for driving the vintage and selvedge denim boom of the 1990s. Founded by former Evisu and Full Count employees, the twin brothers Kenji and Kenichi Shiotani, Warehouse is known for their meticulous detail and considered construction.
These sweatshirts pack a lot of punch. The fabric is a light loopwheel terry knit produced in Wakayama, Japan. There are only a few hundred loopwheel knitting machines left in the world. The gravity fed nature of these machines, slow rotational speed, and number of yarns coming in (only 2 to 6 yarns, rather than dozens) produce the softest, lowest tension knit possible.
This fabric is sewn up in a "freedom" sleeve construction, with loopwheel ribbing on the hem, cuffs, and collar as well. The short sleeves are capped in the same ribbing as the neck for a clean finish.
True to size. These will shrink about 1" in all directions on the first wash, and stretch back out. Wash cold, hang dry.
- 100% cotton loopwheel knit
- Semi-raglan sleeve construction
- Lil' chest pocket for keeping things
- Wash cold, hang dry
- True to size
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.