Kapital is undoubtedly one of our most unique brands, as well as one of our favorites. From their iconic Ring Coats and Century Denim, to the scarves and bandannas we love so much, to their patchwork and Kountry pieces, and everything else they make, Kapital is a brand that has earned their reputation of style, brilliance, and just a hint of madness.
These pants have so many details that they've essentially been perfected. Whatever other pants you thought you needed or wanted are actually these, because these do everything that other pants can do and then more, probably.
Sewn up in a comfortable and breathable Cotton/Linen blend fabric, these pants have a buckle back, suspender buttons, and belt loops, so they will never fall down. Two colors, a soft blue and a sandy beige, make up the stripes of the pants, causing these pants to be twice as many colors as the average, single-color pair of pants. Eight total pockets (two back pockets, two front pockets, two front of thigh pockets, and two outer thigh pockets) to hold your many things in, with loops above the outer thigh pockets if you need to hold tools as well. A double knee, reinforced with quilted diamond stitching, is the icing on top.
The fit is excellent: high rise and a comfortable top block, roomy thighs and legs, and a very slight taper down through the opening. Will fit easily over engineer boots or sandals, if that's your speed, but never both at once.
True to size. No shrinkage expected with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 60% Cotton, 40% linen blend
- Eight (8) pockets
- Diamond stitch quilted double knee detail
- Copper rivet details
- Suspender buttons, buckleback, and belt loops to keep your pants up with
- Red stitched bartacking at stress points
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made by Kapital in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Please note some of our shipping rates have changed.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - Free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.