Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
Representing a truly pivotal moment in American fashion, the lot 966BK jeans are a medium rise, tapered fit jean sewn up in a custom 14.5oz all black selvedge denim, developed exclusively by The Real McCoy's. Inspired by the suddenly popular all-black denim jeans of the late 1960s, pants like these were the beginning of a stylistic cultural revolution.
The 100% cotton all black Japanese selvedge denim features a tightly woven face, with an even texture that will fade smoothly and gradually to gray, creating the sort of low-contrast, vintage fades most associated with black denim. Though the fabric is stiff at first, it will soften dramatically over time, breaking in with wear and washing.
These are cut masterfully, with a slightly roomy waist that will shrink in a bit after the first wash. The medium rise is just that - medium, while the comfortable thighs taper down past the knees into a fairly small (but not narrow) leg opening. Custom McCoy's hardware and a deerskin leather flasher really bring everything together on what might be your new favorite pair of jeans.
Fits true to size. Cold wash, hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- Custom black selvedge denim from Japan
- 14.5oz sanforized denim
- Tapered leg
- Deerskin leather patch
- Custom hardware
- Made in Japan
- Custom labels
- Wash cold, hang dry
- True to size
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Eden-Marcel wears a size 31
Eden-Marcel's sizing specs are:
5'9" and 170lbs
39" chest and 31" waist
Fits true to size. Wash cold, hang dry for minimal shrinkage.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.