An all-time favorite here at the shop, Freenote's Hawaiian shirts return season after season in consistently phenomenal fabrics, with the same exceptional quality and attention to detail every single run.
Made out of a lightweight stripe fabric from Japan, it's woven from a blend of cotton, linen, and ramie that's perceptively more smooth and draping than a similarly lightweight cotton, but no less soft or breezy. The warm coloration and simple stripe pattern is easy to style in all manner of warm weather outfits, we especially like it with white or cream pants.
The fit is about as classic as it comes, with a wide, relaxed body, an aloha collar that can be worn fully open or completely buttoned-up, and two easy short sleeves. Freenote delivers this all with their signature tight 1/8” double needle seams, custom mother of pearl buttons, and a curved bottom hem for appropriately relaxed vibes.
True to size. Wash cold on a delicate cycle and hang dry
- 86% cotton / 9% linen 5% ramie
- Yarn dyed stripe fabric from Japan
- Single chest pocket
- Aloha collar
- 1/8” double needle stitch detail
- Pleated shoulder seam
- Pattern matching on pocket
- Custom mother of pearl buttons from Italy
- True to size
- Rinsed / preshrunk
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Southern California, USA
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Eden-Marcel wears a Small
Eden-Marcel's sizing specs are:
5'9" and 170lbs
39" chest and 31" waist
True to size. Wash cold on a delicate cycle and hang dry.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.