”Made by hand without compromise” is Momotaro's slogan. When we went to visit their factory (and their denim mill) we found that they definitely walk their talk. Every step of the way is focused on quality, from the 100% Zimbabwean cotton selected to be ring spun and rope-dyed, to the looms used, all the way out to the final sewing and finishing stages.
Momotaro's Aloha shirts are check all the boxes for what we look for in an aloha shirt. They're soft and breathable, comfortable from the moment you put them on, with interesting prints and a super dialed-in fit: not too long, just roomy enough in the chest, and with sleeves long enough to cuff or leave alone (and still look good either way). Sewn up in a 55% linen, 45% cotton blend, it has all the strengths of both materials, with the weaknesses of neither.
True to size. No shrinkage expected with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 55% linen / 45% cotton blend
- Japanese printed fabric
- Two-tone contrasting collar, sleeves, and chest pocket
- Single chest pocket
- Camp collar
- Relaxed fit
- Dotted stripe print
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.