The best things are often the subtle things. OrSlow denim is very subtle, and very rewarding.
Inspired by a 66' 501 style fit and then modified and updated, the 105 is cut with a generous rise - just the right height to be comfortable, and a roomy top block that accommodates just about anyone. The leg is a not-slim-not-wide "straight leg" (that actually has just the tiniest amount of taper) with plenty of room in the thighs, that fits comfortably over boots, or anything else you might like to wear them with.
The fabric is of particular note. Just like OrSlow's 107 Ivy Fit, these are sewn up in their proprietary 100% cotton 13.5oz Japanese selvedge denim, a lower tension fabric with a soft hand and hairy texture. OrSlow has given it a one wash treatment, handling most of the initial shrinkage and color wash, as well as relaxing the fabric into something that's broken in from the moment you put it on.
Not sufficiently pleased stopping at only the fabric, OrSlow also completely uses custom hardware. In this case, oxidized copper rivets and custom branded shank buttons for the fly. Little details, sure, but how much attention a brand pays to the little details is always telling, and OrSlow pays a lot of attention.
True to size - check the size chart to find your fit. These will stretch slightly with wear and then come back in after a wash. Cold wash, hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- Proprietary 13.5oz Japanese selvedge denim
- Hairy, slightly slubby texture
- Custom oxidized copper rivets
- Custom shank fly buttons
- Custom labels
- One wash
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Straight fit
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.