Wabash print fabrics, popularized by the J.L. Stifel and Sons company in the early 20th century, are workwear stalwarts despite only about 30 years of production. the fabric used in this shirt is discharge printed in an exact reproduction of the original process.
This contemporary version features asymmetric pockets, a mocktwist lined placket, and coated brass buttons. It's sewn up by the John Lofgren workshops in Japan.
Runs small, size up. No shrink with a cold wash and a hang dry. Wash alone or with dark colors, to avoid dye transfer.
- 100% cotton 8oz 'Indigo Wabash Back Twill'
- Tab collar
- Coated Brass 'unbreakable' buttons
- Shuttle-loom woven label
- Double row, top-chain stitching to all seams
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Runs small, size up
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $30
USPS Priority Mail Express (3 - 5 business days) - $40
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (overnight) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.