A dead-on repro of a wartime USMC t-shirt in bottle green; researched, developed and manufactured in Japan by the John Lofgren workshop for ELMC.
In order to get the look and feel of the original, a special yarn type known as 'Raffy' was made up of American Supima cotton, Egyptian cotton and Turfan cotton. This was then tubular knit on the rare vintage loopwheel machines at a their signature low tension, creating a soft hand with no side seams. The sewing is mil-spec, identical to the original; as is the bottle-green shade.
Runs small, size up. Some shrink with a cold wash and hang dry, but will stretch back out over tag size with wear.
- Loopwheel cotton
- No side seams
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Runs small, size up
- Made In Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $30
USPS Priority Mail Express (3 - 5 business days) - $40
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (overnight) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.