This is a pre-order item.
Pre-order for delivery in 16 - 18 weeks after your deposit is placed - view terms and conditions here.
The latest edition in our running line of Wesco Engineer boots comes in unlined Horween olive waxed flesh leather, which starts out a deep, dark almost black green color and fades to an avocado flesh in high wear areas. The deerskin lining pictured is available for an additional charge.
The template is early engineer boots, with a nod to the Japanese "Narrow" model, with a narrower shaft. We left the edges of the leather natural, with black topstitching. We used our custom die in order to have a truly vintage accurate pointed instep strap.
The outsole stitching is undyed white, and the midsole edges are left natural, all sitting on the Vibram 705 outsole. To stay true to our inspiration for the boot, we used the MP1339 last, aka the "narrow" last.
These boots fit narrow; E width fits like a standard D width. Choose your normal Wesco Boss size or Red Wing boot size. Other widths and sizes available, please contact us before ordering.
We made these up with a double leather midsole, which gives them a rugged stance, but makes for a very stiff boot. If you would prefer a single leather midsole, please let us know after you order.
- 11" height from top of shaft to top of heel
- Stitchdown construction - fully rebuildable
- Single leather midsoles
- Brown Vibram 705 sole with half-slip
- Triple needle stitching on upper, vee backstay stitching
- Nickel roller buckles
- Instep and top strap ends cut with custom die
- Unlined (lining available for an additional charge)
- Choose your normal Wesco Boss size or Red Wing boot size.
- Pre-order terms here
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $30
USPS Priority Mail Express (3 - 5 business days) - $40
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (overnight) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.