FEIT is a brand that's been on our radar for years. Founded by shoe industry veteran Tull Price, their focus is on building shoes by hand, one pair at a time, that you'll have for years.
Each pair is hand-made end-to-end, which means the leather is hand-cut, rather than die-cut. From there, they're hand-lasted where the one-piece leather upper sits for a week to take shape before moving onto the next step.
It's worth noting here that the single-piece upper is a big deal as well. That's quite a trick to pull off even in bespoke shoe-making and to have it in a sneaker adds the same strength and comfort from the lack of seams.
Underneath the sneaker exterior is a full Goodyear welted shoe, which means that these can be rebuilt time and time again, wearing in rather than wearing out. The welting and sewing is all done by hand, with no machine-stitching involved.
All of this process takes place in a single hand-sewing facility in China which originally serviced a very large shoe brand that pulled out in search of lower prices elsewhere. Tull retrained the sewing team there to do Goodyear welted construction, and runs a clean, well-paid, ethical shop.
This style is made from a natural veg-tan leather that will darken and patina with time.
Take your size in Red Wing Heritage or Converse Chuck Taylors. If you're between sizes, take the next size up, and use one or both of the removable insoles that come with the shoes.
- Veg-tan leather uppers
- Natural rubber heel
- Goodyear welted
- Take your size in Red Wing Heritage or Converse Chuck Taylors
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $30
USPS Priority Mail Express (3 - 5 business days) - $40
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (overnight) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.