We're all about those little upgrades, and the Gilroy from Freenote in a wool blend is that upgrade to our old chamois shirts. Clean enough to wear around town, but tough and warm enough to take you all the way to Yosemite, you'll find this is the shirt you reach for all winter.
The fabric on this one is a deeply dyed indigo that will eventually fade to a bright blue after many seasons of wear, but appears nearly black off the shelf.
True to size, with no shrink expect with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 70% wool, 24% polyester, 4% nylon, 2% acrylic Japanese indigo fabric
- 1/4” single needle stitch detail
- Custom horn buttons
- Wash cold, hang dry
- True to size
- Sewn in USA
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $30
USPS Priority Mail Express (3 - 5 business days) - $40
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (overnight) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.