The slimmer-fitting little brother of one of our all time favorite pieces by Indigofera (the Fargo), the Copeland blurs the line between shirts and jackets. Categorization aside, this is a great top layer for any time of year.
This time around we've got it in an indigo weft/black warp selvedge denim which will fade to bright blue in high wear areas.
Fit is true to size, with around 0.5” shrink expected after a cold wash.
- 14oz Japanese selvedge indigo/black denim
- Twin snap-button flap pockets on chest
- Patinated brass buttons throughout
- Low yoke at front and back
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Portugal
- True to size
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
True to size.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $30
USPS Priority Mail Express (3 - 5 business days) - $40
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (overnight) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.