NOTE: The leather for these jackets is undyed and highly variable. Each jacket may feature different markings, blemishes, grain textures, and colors throughout - no two will be exactly alike. Any irregularities visible on the hides of these jackets are to be understood are purely aesthetic, and will not affect the longevity or comfort of the jacket.
Never a literalist, Christophe Loiron makes better-than-repro garments. Case-in-point: this Type 2 could easily just have been a straight-up copy. Instead, we get the round collar of an A-1, angled front pockets, arrowhead dart stitching, and a great fit. To tweak the shape, it features a two prong adjustable buckle back, and deep rear pleats that make movement easy.
The Randall Ranch Blouse is made from a custom veg tanned full grain cowhide, developed exclusively for Mister Freedom. This leather averages between 2 & 3oz, and is completely undyed. Over time, the leather will darken substantially, taking on color from sunlight, moisture, and movement, and aging uniquely to each person.
The cut is exceptional, with a relaxed (but not roomy or wide) chest and ever-so-slightly cropped body length that looks great with jeans. The shoulders are cut wide, so as to drop a bit (which is also why the sleeves appear to measure short) and allow greater ease of motion. Inside, the jacket is completely unlined, with clean, fully-finished seams throughout.
Fits true to size.
- 100% full grain cowhide
- Undyed veg tan leather
- Clean finished internal seams
- Completely unlined
- Heavy poly-core cotton thread
- 100% cotton corduroy collar and cuff facings
- Pleated front with arrowhead dart stitching
- Angled front pockets
- Custom woven MF ® labels
- Copper rivet reinforcements
- Custom MF ® branded vintage style brass snaps
- Buckle back, concealed selvedge strap, adjustable, riveted
- True to size
- No two are identical
- Made in USA
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 40
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
These run true to size. Don't wash.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.