The leather bomber jacket. A staple piece, but incredibly hard to find just the right one. Everything from the leather to the ribbed cuffs need to be perfect, and the fit absolutely has to be spot on.
The Real McCoy's Manufacturing A-2 Jackets hit every point. The fit is longer and slimmer than the vintage pieces (and many other reproduction pieces). The leather is horsehide that has been vegetable pit-tanned, a process that virtually no-one uses, but gives the best results especially with extended wear.
All of the trim and details are also just as exacting. The ribbing is all circular knit 100% wool. All the hardware is custom produced to perfectly replicate the originals, including the neck hook, push stud buttons, and the zipper.
For sizing - these run true to size, with a 42 being roughly a large. Check the measurements, and contact us with any sizing questions. Jeremy (pictured) is wearing a 44, and usually takes a 44 in jackets.
- Vegetable-tanned horsehide
- 100% wool ribbing
- All cotton thread
- All cotton zipper tape
- Custom produced period hardware
- Made in Japan
- True to size
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
True to size.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.