The G-1 is one of the longest running US military garments of all time. Produced for the Navy starting in the 1940's, production continues to the present day. It's a close cousin to the A-2, but with a taller ribbed waistband, a mouton collar, and buttons replacing the snaps on the pockets. A bi-swing back was added for more mobility in the tight cockpits of the Navy planes in addition to those changes.
The ELMC version is a longer, trimmer version of the original, suitable for contemporary wear. The body is an Italian veg-tan aniline finished horsehide, lined with Eastman's custom-made EndZone Twill. This is their own cotton-backed rayon fabric that was originally conceived in the 1940s and used in the production of military flight jackets.
True to size.
- Italian veg-tan aniline-finished horsehide
- EndZone Twill - a custom-made very high quality fabric exclusive to ELMC
- Dull-nickel vintage metal zip
- Bi-swing back
- Shuttle-loom woven labels
- True to size
- Made in England
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.