Ryo and Hiro first hinted at this project over a year again while we were visiting them in Ichinomiya, Japan. The idea of OA working on leather jackets got us extremely excited, and we couldn't wait to see the results - and it has been well worth the wait.
These are based on the simple leather jackets of the early 20th century, which typically had a shawl collar, short button-up fronts, and side tab adjusters. They can be found with many options for pockets; OA chose slash pockets for utility.
Hand-distressed, custom-tanned Shinki horsehide makes up the body. The distressing gives the jacket a lived-in appearance right from day one, with plenty of room to add your own character over time.
True to size. These are intentionally short in the body, so check the size chart before ordering. As with everything from OA, the fit on these is perfect.
- Custom tea-core horsehide
- 100% cotton thread stitching
- Corozo nut buttons
- Slash pockets
- Brass buckles
- True to size
- Cut by Ryo, sewn by Hiroko all in Ichinomiya, Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.