As part of their 15th anniversary collection, 3sixteen teamed up with Schott for the third time. This collaboration has always been a perfect match in aesthetic and ethos; and this one is the best yet.
The base is the Perfecto 519 which in Schott's own words is "more suited to fashion than riding" - a longer, leaner version of the Perfecto 613. The body is slimmer, the arms are tighter. The large back panel design, a signature of Schott's uncompromising Perfecto quality, makes it incredibly easy to move in this jacket. The three pocket design of the Schott Perfecto One Star dates back to the late 1940's. In those days this leather motorcycle jacket was referred to as just “Perfecto” or “Beck model 999” (manufactured by Schott). The small cell phone flap pocket started out as a custom option offered in the early 50's. By 1955 this pocket became a standard feature of this biker-style jacket known as “the Perfecto One Star" - but became less useful as the market transitioned away from small flip phones to large smartphones.
The leather is a custom waxed roughout cowhide by Horween made specifically for this release. It's lined with 100% linen twill in black and all of the hardware is matte black. Good Art HLYWD made a special 925 sterling silver snap cap for the back.
True to size - double check the size chart as these are much larger than other 3sixteen tops. Spot clean only.
- 519 Perfecto fit
- Waxed Roughout Cowhide by Horween
- 100% black linen fabric lining
- Matte black hardware
- 925 sterling silver snap cap by Good Art HLYWD
- No belt or epaulets
- Internal hidden pocket
- Natural leather branded patch
- Spot clean only
- True to size
- Made in USA
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.