This is a pre-order item.
PRE-ORDER: $450 DEPOSIT / $885 FULL PRICE
SHIPS NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2020
View our footwear pre-order terms and conditions
John Lofgren's reputation for his Japanese footwear is legendary. The Brogue boot is the Logren take on the British country boot. Designed for walking in the countryside, the brogueing was originally designed to let the shoes drain after tramping through wetlands. In fact, wearing these in the city would have been a major sartorial error, and to this day, wingtips are not considered appropriate for formal wear.
These boots are made in Japan by expert craftsmen with the Goodyear welt construction all John Lofgren boots use, ensuring that they'll be resoleable and with you for years to come. The upper leather is Italian-tanned Vacchetta cowhide, and the boot is fully lined with Japanese cowhide leather. The toe medallion design is based on a lion's paw.
All of the other parts are top-notch - the welting comes from the UK and the vibram soles come from the USA. They're leather lined with a rough-out heel cup, with washer-backed metal eyelets for longevity.
Choose 0.5 size smaller than your Brannock device size
- Built on the John Lofgren 150 Last
- Italian Vacchetta leather upper
- Fully lined with Japanese cowhide leather
- Goodyear welted construction
- Vibram Eton 2055 soles and heels
- Leather-lined with rough-out heel-cup
- UK-made welting
- Washer backed metal eyelets
- Woven John Lofgren pull tabs
- John Lofgren Lion's Paw medallion on toes
- Choose 0.5 size smaller than your Brannock device size
- Made in Japan
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Built on the John Lofgren 150 Last
Choose 0.5 size smaller than your Brannock device size.
Choose the same size as your Red Wing Iron Ranger or Alden Barrie last size.
Choose 0.5 size bigger than your Viberg 2030 last size.
Please note some of our shipping rates have changed.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - Free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.