These boots have leather inconsistencies that we're not comfortable selling at full price. We'll do our best to show the condition in our photos and description - please look carefully before purchasing.
These boots exhibit some very minor shop wear, with some preliminary creasing across the vamp. These are purely aesthetic marks, which develop as a result of wear. They're just a bit too visibly worn for us to sell as brand new.
Made in France since 1927, Paraboot has flown under the radar for much of its existence. They were the first out the gate with rubber-soled boots, beating Vibram to the punch by a decade or more. To this day, they still make their rubber soles in-house from raw latex.
These are an almond-shaped chelsea boot done up in an all black pebble grain leather. Featuring an angular elasticated side bands and a custom sole, with Paraboot woven pull tabs at the heel.
Choose 1/2 size smaller than your Brannock device size.
- Scratch & Dent - slight creasing on the upper
- Black pebble grain leather
- 360 Norwegian welt construction
- Custom woven pull tabs
- Elasticated ankles
- Vulcanized rubber soles
- Choose 1/2 size smaller than your Brannock device size
- Made in France
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Choose 1 size smaller than your Brannock device size.
Choose 0.5 size smaller as your Red Wing Iron Ranger or Alden Barrie last size.
Choose the same size as your Viberg 2030 last size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.