This is a pre-order item.
John Lofgren's reputation for his Japanese footwear is legendary. His engineer boots are highly sought after, and every style he has released has sold out. the latest release, the Steadfast Chukka, is designed to be the all-rounder for your wardrobe, from jeans to chinos to suits.
These chukkas are made in Japan by expert craftsmen with the Goodyear welt construction all John Lofgren boots use, ensuring that they'll be resoleable and with you for years to come. The uppers are Japanese-tanned french calf skin, soft and comfortable.
All of the other parts are top-notch - the welting comes from the UK and the vibram soles come from the USA. They're leather lined with a rough-out heel cup, with washer-backed metal eyelets for longevity.
These run true to your size in Red Wing Heritage Iron Rangers or in the Alden Barrie last.
- French calf leather, tanned in Japan
- Goodyear welted
- Made in USA Vibram soles
- Leather-lined with rough-out heel-cup
- UK-made welting
- Washer backed metal eyelets
- Take your size in Red Wing Heritage
- Made in Japan
Terms and conditions for footwear pre-orders here.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.