Per Fredriksson has been involved with denim for a very long time, and in the process of being the middleman for many brands over the last 30 years, has developed a deep network of craftspeople in the industry. Circle of Friends is that network made tangible - he is personal friends with every factory involved in every step of the process to make their denim, chinos, shirts, and jackets.
The M3 is their slim tapered fit - a good amount of room in the top block, with a decent rise, and a strong taper down to a tidy leg opening.
These run slightly large, double check the size chart if you’re unsure on fit. Will shrink on the first cold wash, then stretch back out to original size.
- Fabric – Candiani Denim, Italy
- Button & Rivets – Cobrax, Italy
- Leather – Panama Trimmings, Italy
- Thread – Coats, Italy
- Labels – Cadica, Italy
- Cut & Sewing – Feder, Italy
- Washing – Lavaredo, Italy
- 16oz indigo selvedge denim
- Natural copper rivets
- Golden rivet signature from Candiani Denim
- Runs slightly large
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Italy
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.