This is a pre-order item.
PRE-ORDER CLOSED. Restock in February 2019.
The Two Lane Blacktop is the black leather jacket we've always wanted. Stripped down, but not too much, with just the right details. We did this one in a black, struck-thru horsehide tanned with olive leaves and finished with beeswax for a smooth, supple jacket from day one. Horsehide has significantly more character than steer hide, with much more variation from hide to hide. Each jacket will be slightly different; marks, scars, and imperfections are to be expected and normal.
Simmons Bilt was a natural choice for our partner in this endeavor, having taken their name from a short-lived leather jacket company based right here in Oakland in the early 20th century. They were one of the first companies to adopt zippers for their jackets, and the ball-chain zipper pull was a signature detail for them.
The silhouette is a cafe-racer with a proper collar, making for a jacket that's equally at home on the bike, or out for drinks with friends. The two hand pockets have zippers, as does the welt chest pocket; there are two interior snap-closure chest pockets as well. Shoulder gussets as mobility, and side-adjuster tabs keep things trim.
- Black Blattwerk® 1.2mm horsehide leather
- 2 zippered hand-pockets
- 2 interior chest pockets with snap closure
- Single exterior zipper welt pocket
- Shoulder gussets for mobility
- Zippered wrist closures
- Side adjuster tabs
- Neither the Driver nor the Mechanic included.
- True to size
- Made in Scotland
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Custom and other sizes available; contact us for more info.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.