Assembled on Viberg's 2040 last - which lies somewhere between the 2030 and 310 in terms of chunkiness and overall balance. With a good bit more room in the forefoot than the 2030, these boots have a snug waist and heel, and fairly low instep. Overall though, the shape is sleek but not pointy, low profile but not skinny or slim. We opted for an unstructed toe as well, further emphasizing the sleekness of the profile.
Horween's Saddle Tan Chromepak is a heavily oiled cowhide with a pronounced pull-up effect and a red/orange undertone that will become slightly more prominent with age. The heavy oil finish that the hides undergo makes them extremely unfussy, shrugging off scuffs, moisture, and grime, while also keeping the leather supple and comfortable with minimal effort.
It's finished with a smooth plain toe, a perfect blank canvas for a lifetime of scuffs and marks - and also 7 antique brass eyelets, and an unstructured toe. The whole thing is standing on the unique and comfortable Ridgeway outsole & heel combo, and Viberg's stitchdown construction means you can resole and rebuild these for a lifetime of good wear.
Take one size smaller than your Brannock size. If you have wide feet, take 1/2 size smaller than Brannock.
- Saddle Tan Chromepak leather
- 2040 last
- 7 antique brass eyelets
- Plain toe
- Unstructured toe
- Ridgeway outsole & heel
- Includes both flat waxed and rawhide laces in black
- Take one size smaller than your Brannock size
- Stitchdown construction
- Made in Victoria, BC, Canada
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Built on the Viberg 2040 Last
Choose 1 size smaller than your Brannock device size - If you have wide feet or a tall instep, take 1/2 size smaller than Brannock.
Choose 0.5 size smaller than your Red Wing Iron Ranger or Alden Barrie last size.
Choose the same size as your Viberg 2030 last size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.