John Lofgren has a personal story about these - British-made desert boots were his dad's favorite footwear in the 1950's, and his own favorites in the 1980's. He wanted a more robust, completely ethical, and better made version, and being John Lofgren, he went and made his own.
These feature Japanese-tanned cow suede, genuine crepe soles, and a stitchdown construction. The stitchdown construction is part of the legendary comfort of the desert boot, allowing the shoe to mold completely to your foot. Double-needle stitching has been added to high-stress areas of the boots for greater longevity.
The navy color suede will age beautifully and brighten up in high wear areas - eventually looking similar to well-worn denim.
- Japanese cow suede upper
- Stitchdown construction
- Double-stitching on high-wear areas
- Crepe soles
- Choose your John Lofgren Engineer Boot size, or half size larger than the M-43, Donkey Puncher or Combat Boots. Choose your same size in Alden Barrie or Red Wing Heritage.
- Made in Japan
Choose 0.5 size smaller than your Brannock device size.
Choose the same size as your Red Wing Iron Ranger or Alden Barrie last size.
Choose 0.5 size bigger than your Viberg 2030 last size.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.